The Euphoria Syndrome

Monday, October 23, 2006

Banning Stem Cell Research: Bush's Brightest Idea.

If you don't know me already, you'll come to find that I'm pretty strong about my political convictions, and my dislike of our current president. With this I bring you two videos, express my disapproval (to say the least) of Bush's single veto, the one to ban stem cell research: one serious, one not so serious. I'm sure when Bush is old, and suffering from some brain disorder that could have been easily cured had we been able to do stem cell research, he'll be secure in his infinite wisdom.







Needless to say, Michael Fox being the guy he is, I was a bit unsettled. I don't know about you, but we should do the best we can to help people like Michael. Too bad Bush doesn't want us too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home